All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from a Cow
1. Wake up in a happy mooo-d.
2. Don't cry over spilled milk.
3. When chewing your cud, remember: There's no fat, no
calories, no cholesterol, and no taste!
4. The grass is green on the other side of the fence.
5. Turn the udder cheek and mooo-ve on.
6. Seize every opportunity and milk it for all its worth!
7. It's better to be seen and not herd.
8. Honor thy fodder and thy mother and all your udder
9. Never take any bull from anybody.
10. Always let them know who's bossy.
11. Stepping on cowpies brings good luck.
12. Black and white is always an appropriate fashion
13. Don't forget to cow-nt your blessings every day.